Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bleach bark hair to a bright blonde?

i used to dye my hair black but i have been growing it our for months now and had it cut short not long ago so there is only a couple of inches of dark left i have been using head and sholders lots because it striped the colour, so the bits of my hair that where black are now a reddy brown colour.What i really want is my bright bleached blonde hair backk but im scared all my hair will drop out,even though there is only a little bif of dark left.If i bleach it my self i know it will end up damaged and a orange colour! Is there any way i can get the rest of the black out with out bleaching it lots and how can i prepair my hair for all the bleaching? help me ,any one out there who has done this tell me how you did it i just want my blonde hair back :(



help help help



xx



Bleach bark hair to a bright blonde?

I would suggest going to a stylist to have this done. Bleaching your whole head can be dangerous and you will probably need a toner to get rid of the orange tones. An alternative would be to do a heavy highlight to get back into the style without as much commitment. Since you have cut most of your black hair out, that shouldn't be a problem. You will probably need a trim after to cut of the dead ends. Good Luck!



Bleach bark hair to a bright blonde?

ok go to the beauty store and ask them what product you can use prior to bleaching it. And i hope youll be using a toner after you bleach it cause then it will be brassy yellow. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment