Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do i make my highlighted blonde hair turn into a lighter blonde without redying? Is that possibl

A few weeks ago, i bleached my hair blonde on the top. Im not sure if i left it in too long, or too little amount of time. But the blonde came out more goldish than i wanted. I wanted it more not WHITISH but a lighter blonde because now its sort of orangy blonde and only light blonde in certain areas.



Is there a way i can lighten up the color of the blonde without rebleaching my hair again? I dont want to end up making my hair fall off haha



Any helpful tips would be great.



How do i make my highlighted blonde hair turn into a lighter blonde without redying? Is that possible? HELP!?

try putting a toner through it, it will give it a boost of colour, are cheap and easy to do plus they are semi-permanent and will fade in a few weeks (but seen as its cheap and easy you can do it again :) ) hope ive helped ya in some way x



How do i make my highlighted blonde hair turn into a lighter blonde without redying? Is that possible? HELP!?

well, when it turns out orangy, its probably that you didnt leave the bleach on long enough, or you used too weak cream peroxide. My hair is DARK naturally, I have to use 40 volume peroxide to get it light enough, takes away from the orangeness. If you are going to try lightening it again, you could avoid the powder bleach, and get a pale neutral blonde haircolor in a box, mixed with 40 volume, and use a color brush and put it on here and there.. or use a toothbrush. It should get rid of the orange, and be easier on your hair. The powder bleach is whats hard on hair. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment