Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blonde hair on Top,Black on the bottom?

I'm thinking about doing my hair like that.



%26amp; would like to know how they do it? Send some pictures please.



%26amp; also,My hair is medium length w/ lots of layers %26amp; light brown w/blonde highlights.



Blonde hair on Top,Black on the bottom?

I think you should do it. It's pretty easy. I Love that look. whether its brown on bottom or black. I think it's gorgeous



Blonde hair on Top,Black on the bottom?

umm i dont have any pics



but it is def cute i just love it



it looks really cute with layered hair



also they simply part hair in haif top and a bottom



and put in the hair dye is really simple



Blonde hair on Top,Black on the bottom?

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/...



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/i/G/hair...



http://chicstyles2000.tripod.com/i101_mo...



Blonde hair on Top,Black on the bottom?

when i first read the question i thought you were talking about something else. i was gonna say just shave it, but you meant something different. sorry, can't help you out.



Blonde hair on Top,Black on the bottom?

you should go close to down town sunnyvale and theres a place called planet hair they did it really good with my sister they did black on the top and bright red on the bottom.GO THERE AND SHOW IT OFF GIRL NOW!!!!!(please.).



Blonde hair on Top,Black on the bottom?

That look is called BLOCK colour this time around....



ONLY have it professionally done....by someone who has done it before...



done right it is spectacular.....



Its my favorite colour combo of all time....and I am so glad it is back in again...



if you lived near me I would do it for you.......I am looking for a model to do it on! to be filmed while we do it...



I am going to start shooting a HAIR colour VLOG for my HAIR BLOG showing how to do something like that....



hoping that people will see how hard it is and so they will have it proffessionally done....



I have one photo of the look on one of the Blogs....



Its black underneath%26gt; white on the top....I will put one more on there right now for you too. its a different twist on it...



The one thing you MUST think of is........the future. What would you do AFTER this? maybe you should leave your highlights for the summer and do the block colour is the fall ?



You have to take care of your hair really really well when doing that kind of color work to it.....



give me a minute I will scan and post.....



http://www.killerstrands.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment