Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to enhance my blonde hair?

I have dirty blonde hair and its turning brown!!! i dont want it to turn brown i love my blonde hair!%26lt;3 what can i do to lighten or enhance my blonde color without dying it or using hydrogen peroxide/ lemon juice? i have heard about shampoos/conditioners that enhance blonde color. i dont want my rents to know im lightening my hair. they probably wouldnt care but watever...just incase. so make the ideas something that would seem normal, like shampoos. but wat kind is best? wat is best overall? does the shampoo, etc work? those kind of tips ya kno. thankyou so much



How to enhance my blonde hair?

the sun will lighten the crap out of your hair. it always looked like i had bright blonde highlights, but im a dirty blonde who just spent a lot of time outside!



john frieda and sunsilk make a whole shampoo and conditioning line that will add colorants to your hair. they also have a "glaze" you can leave on your hair for about 5 minutes that will really intesify your color. it makes it bright blonde and usually washes out after 3 shampoo washes (given you only use it once a week, you can use it everyday until you get the color you want.)



hope that helps!



How to enhance my blonde hair?

use patiene blonde. but your best bet would be to dye or bleach but to it timely process so it wont look pursposely done

No comments:

Post a Comment