Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

My natural hair color is light brown, and I'm wanting to go blonde. My eyebrows aren't extremely dark, but I'm afraid they'd clash with blonde hair. Can I go to a salon and have them lightened a little bit?



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

I'd leave them dark. Works for lots of women on TV, and people will who know you know you're not 'natural' bonde anyhow.



When I color, though, sometimes I will touch on my eyebrows. Always HALF the set time as my hair though.



.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

well there is a way to lighten your eyebrows



you could get your eyebrows dyed



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

it's better to go to the salon to lighten them than do it yourself because blonde's eyebrows are more of a light brown than blonde



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Yeah, some salons will put bleach on your eyebrows to lighten them a little bit. It'll make your hair color more natural looking.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

yes and they will do a great job



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

yes, the salon can lighten them for you..but NEVER do it on your own



or you could just get blonde highlights or low lights in your hair so it doesn't clash so bad.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Change the entire color scheme, dont mix colors for it's a dead giveaway.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Yes, but it will only last about 4 - 6 weeks. I'd just go have them thinned down, and pencil a lighter shade in.



Best wishes!



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

You can get them tinted, but you will be re-doing them once in a while.. looks nice if you get it done properly (and then you can be a "natural" blonde



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

yes



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Haven't you seen on TV lot's of actresses go blonde and have darker eye brows.. just see what works for you. YOu might not even like or look good as a blonde, so don't go dying them eyebrows before you find out.. good luck!!!



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

i guess... you could also try doing it your self. carefully though, it would be easy to get the dye in your eyes maybe.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

yeah one of my friends died her hair and her eyebrows to match. but if you have dark lashes use mascara everyday. you will be fine



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

put the hair color on your brows while you're coloring the hair on your head. that simple. if they don't lighten up enough, bleach them, but don't leave the beach on long.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

I looked it up and see that it is not safe and can cause blindness, swelling, inflammation, the list goes on....



Basically, if you have a hot date or an appearance coming up, you should shy away from it, in case any unexpected accidents came about.



Just keep your natural hair color and get a cute style. Get a bob or get layers.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Yeah, but you could just do it at home. Your eyebrows should be one shade darker than the color your hair is gonna be. Just get the hair color that you want for your hair from any drugstore, and get one shade darker of the same brand for your eyebrows.



Don't mess with bleach or lemon juice, etc.



Good luck!



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

you can but i wouldnt .. BUT DONT DO THEM YOUR SELF! it can make you go blind!



try dyeing you hair blonde first then dye the underlayer a darker blonde/brown. and if you dont like then go get them fixed



i think if you had nice groomed dark eyebrows and that color hair then it would look really cute!



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Oh GOD no! Almost every Blonde I know, including myself, my child, all 20 or my cousins, all have "dark eyebrows." I would check with your salon as to what color blonde to color your hair. If your eyebrows have a red tone to them, I would stick with a yellow/red blonde. If their ashen (as are mine and my familys'), I would go for an Ash color.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Sure! If you don't want them bleached or lightened, though, try a dirty blonde color or even brown with lots of highlights. I'd go blonde, but if they clash too much, get them lightened.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

I just talked to my stylist yesterday about that. She said that it's natural for blondes to have eyebrows that are two shades darker than their hair color. It doesn't sound like your colors clash that badly. I knew a girl that lightened her eyebrows and they looked rather odd when the natural color was coming in. You might want to get a professional opinion beforehand.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

You can bleach them really easily. Takes 10 minutes, and you can buy it at any drug store. Go light gradually. Or you can have them bleached the first time (or all the time) at the salon.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

yes



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Yeah you can, but it looks so much cooler when people know you died your hair. It shows your own style!



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Why bother going through all that trouble to change your looks unless you're trying to hide from someone.



Don't change anything, I bet you're a pretty girl and you're worried about what others think about you.



Well I got news for you girl, "Who cares what other people think, if they don't like you for who you are and what you look like, they can all kiss your butox and go straight to hell."



Simple as that!



Have a great day!



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

Don't go to a salon just for your eyebrows, there's a way easier way to lighten them just a little, but not too much so that they'd clash.



There are certain bleaching sprays that you can spray into your hair that gradually turns it blonder; try rubbing some of it into your eyebrows or diluting it with water. I would suggest diluting it with water, one of my friends actually used an old bottle of that stuff that was empty, filled it with water that she used when she did her hair, and the top layer of her hair gradually turned blonde.



Just make sure that you dont dye your eyebrows lighter or the exact same color as your hair, that tends to look kinda weird on blondes.



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

yes you can do that. or go the other way around and darken your hair to match your eyebrows.........



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

use jolen bleach on them.I did it and it worked great!



Blonde hair. dark eyebrows. what am I to do?

if they arent that dark it shouldnt matter. getting your eyesbrows bleached or dyed is just plain wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment