Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scene hair - blonde?

So I'm tired of having black hair and after much consideration have decided that I want to go blonde.



I was wondering if anyone could give me some photos of scene kids with blonde hair, or examples of cool blonde colours?



I don't think I'll be going platinum, though, as I'm pretty pale. But even so, anything you can give me would be MUCH appreciated.



Thankyou



Oh, also, any ideas for haircuts that AREN'T long sides, short back (had that for a while) would be amazing



x



Scene hair - blonde?

http://photobucket.com/images/scene%20ha...



there is a ton of pages of scene hair on there. You have to look through them all to find the one you want though.



Scene hair - blonde?

have you heard of matthew lush?



his hair is amazing (not really scene though)



it was black for a really long time



then went blond for a cupple months



its black again though



check him out, i dunno if its gonan give you any ideas though



www.myspace.com/gaygod



Scene hair - blonde?

Why not be yourself?



Scene hair - blonde?

go to a hair salon



Scene hair - blonde?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/h...

No comments:

Post a Comment