Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have naturally light blonde hair, I want dark brown chunky streaks throughout, how can I do this a

I would like it to be mostly dark brown on the under layer of my hair, then most or all of the top with my natural blonde hair color. I want a few chunky sections of dark brown on top layer to compliment the under layer. Can I buy a dark brown hair dye kit and do this at home? My blonde hair is light and I do not dye it so I know my hair will take very well to the color, my hair is very healthy and not damaged and also very long with long layers. I want a change in hair color and I saw this look on someone and I thought it would look great on me.



I have naturally light blonde hair, I want dark brown chunky streaks throughout, how can I do this at home?

I really wouldn't recommed doing it at home, I have had so many disasters in the past myself, I know this doesn't really answer your question but it is the only advice I can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment