Saturday, August 1, 2009

Should i get blonde hair ?(pic)?

i've always wanted blonde hair. so i went to the salon and i was about to get it bleached..but i wasnt sure if it would look good on me. i have one pic of me that is called asdfghjkl;



that picture has the REAL color of my skin. (all the other pics have a lil bit of darker skin.) the picture called messy hair cuza tropical storm erin :| is the one with the hair color i have now. plz go to my myspace to look at the photos for a second, and tell me if ANY color of blonde would go good with my hair. dirty blonde maybe? http://myspace.com/candys_fun



Should i get blonde hair ?(pic)?

no definitly not



Should i get blonde hair ?(pic)?

i think u should just get blonde high lights. b/c u can get chunky or thin, and still have best of both worlds. but its whatever u wanna do.



Should i get blonde hair ?(pic)?

i would try streaking or frosting first .

No comments:

Post a Comment