Saturday, August 1, 2009

A little confusing, bear with me- blonde hair dye...if you understand this youre a genious. i dont e

funny, im actually a natural blonde.



I had artificial darker hair and then I bleached it like a month ago and it didnt go light enough so I bleached it again today. I had bought a blonde ash colour to go afterwards but on the box where it shows samples of "if your colour is this, it will be this" it shows the dye as something that will lighten the hair. Problem is, my hair is gonna be white when i take the bleach out, so will that hair dye have any effect? I mean, it wont get any lighter and what I had intended was for a blonde dye that would look more natural. Am I making any sense?



If my hair is really blonde, can I still but a light blonde dye in it to darken it?



Im so confused, I dont know how to explain what I mean, I hope you get it.



A little confusing, bear with me- blonde hair dye...if you understand this youre a genious. i dont even get it

first of all lightening hair is tricky and you should not try to do it at home. if you have coloured over your natural light hair to something darker, going blonde again is actually considered 'colour correction' and should definetely be done in a salon.



that being said since you've already started - after you bleach your hair and are left with pale yellow (the lightest you should go is pale yellow - if you bleach it out to white then it is no longer hair and will probably fall out) you need to 'tone' it with another colour. you should not be using a high volume peroxide based colour to do this such as the one you have that shows lightening of the hair. this will add so much damage to your (hopefully not white) already too light hair. take it back to the store and stop. go to the salon to get some protein treatments to strengthen it up and get a semi-permanent colour put over it that does not 'lighten' with high volume peroxide. Like a gloss. Semi-permanents act like permanent colour on bleached hair.



I would stop everything and go to a salon right now, you are going to have heaps of hair falling out. do not put in a light blonde dye over your already bleached-too-much head. you just need a gloss (and mega-treatments)



good luck



BY THE WAY - if you use an ash on your hair that is not the correct level (IE: if your hair is too light for the colour) it will LOOK GREEN. the base of ash colours is green - they cut out all red tones. you should find something that says 'natural' as they will have red, blue and yellow in them which makes a natural sandy blonde with no brassiness and no green tinge. you need TO GO TO THE SALON!!



A little confusing, bear with me- blonde hair dye...if you understand this youre a genious. i dont even get it

Ermm yes that should work because the blonde ash would be color not bleaching agent? Or theres just gonna be too many chemicals in your hair and it will turn odd colours....Good luck!



A little confusing, bear with me- blonde hair dye...if you understand this youre a genious. i dont even get it

you know there is only one way to tell if your a natural blonde



A little confusing, bear with me- blonde hair dye...if you understand this youre a genious. i dont even get it

if your hair is white and you die it blond it should make it REALLY light blond



A little confusing, bear with me- blonde hair dye...if you understand this youre a genious. i dont even get it

Good luck with that sweetie.



A little confusing, bear with me- blonde hair dye...if you understand this youre a genious. i dont even get it

When a box shows that it can lighten darker hair, it only if your hair is naturally that color. Color can not lighten color. The one thing that I'm worried about is that you have bleached your hair a lot lately and when you put on that dye you are going to do more damage then you need to. You only need a color that deposits not lifts since you are going a little darker. Hair color that only deposits is about 100 times easier on your hair. I would suggest taking that box back and getting one with out the lifting agent. I hope this helps good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment