Saturday, August 1, 2009

Orange/pink/blonde hair want platinum blonde?

Ok so in my title it says what i have. I bleached my hair yes and PLEASE no salon suggestions. I was thinking about using manic panic virgin snow toner and shimmer lights shampoo to get my hair to what i want. It really isn't really dark but it is just darkish orange, orange, pale pink with some blonde in the front. And i don't want to look stupid like i do now and i really really really want platinum blonde hair. Will this work, what i'm trying to do?



Orange/pink/blonde hair want platinum blonde?

If your hair is bleached the blonde parts will take up that dye your talking about but all the pink and orange will not because its just a color coat, you would need to bleach your hair again



I use to have bleached blonde hair that I dyed pink and when I tryed to bleach it blonde again it washed out all the cuticle in my hair so it became just like jelly and fell out!



Your best bet is to either let it just grow out or to dye it a darker color I would say a brown/red because of all the pink and orange



Orange/pink/blonde hair want platinum blonde?

TO get a white colour you are best bleaching to a pale lemon colour and then using a toner to remove the yellow tones from the hair and bring it down to white. Using the colour wheel theory lilac toners remove yellow tones (these are also often called white toners). Special Effects and Manic Panic both make a good lilac toner. You could then either leave your hair the white colour or use a different vegetable dye such as Crazy Color Platinum or STargazer White to get the desired shade. These are temp colours so will only last ba few washes or a few weeks depending on the brand/colour used.



Toner Help: http://www.beeunique.co.uk/Hair-HowToner...

No comments:

Post a Comment