Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help blonde hair dye?!?!?!?

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212/...



(not me)



^^ this is my hair color but darker under my lighter blonde hair cuz i use sun-in but stop



i want my hair like this



\/



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/h...



but brown



should i keep my blonde or dye it a diff. color blonde with dark brown



oh how much would it cost.



Help blonde hair dye?!?!?!?

To really get the two toned look you are looking for you really need to go at least a little lighter on top. Not necessarily as light as the pic but lighter. I don't really know how much prices go in your area but the "average" for this kind of thing would be $125 with a cut.



Oh...if it is done properly you won't have any problem with damaged hair. My hair is the same as the girl in the pic and I don't have the first split end because it was done professionally by someone that knew what they were doing. CHoose your stylist carefully though! Bleach in the wrong hands can damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment