Monday, July 27, 2009

I have blonde hair with dyed blakc underneath will bleaching it bk make a mess off my hair?

i have natruel blonde hair,i have got blonde hight lights now and then since feb, i went to the hair dresers.2 days ago and i got black underneath.i want to go bk to blonde all over but will bleching it make my hair messed up? also i have long hair im worried it will all be cut off!



I have blonde hair with dyed blakc underneath will bleaching it bk make a mess off my hair?

you got it done 2 days ago and you hate it already? First off, wait at least a week, especially going from black to blonde, and pale blonde at that. I would go back to your stylist because she could use a color stripper (i haven't seen any for public purchase) to pull out some of the color and then bleach it. Or if you simply must do it at home, find a malibu treatment to pull the color out, then use a cream bleach (not powder). It's more gentle. Or if you can deal with a slightly darker blonde, use a toner (a cool toner or an ash toner to cut the orange that your hair will be after the malibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment