Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who has naturally Medium blonde hair and has gone Platinum?

I have always wanted to go to my childhood color of platinum blonde. I do everything in the summer do utilize the sun and just crave it to be lighter - in the winter I get pretty dark blonde to a dishwater blonde and hate it. Anyhow I really would love platinum blonde hair but dread the upkeep. I had heavy highlights before and hated that my roots looked brown when they came it and hated looking like I was a bottle blonde through and through. I know you natural blondes know the struggle - we want to be proud of being natural blondes yet we want our lighter childhood blonde back. Anyhow if I do this will I have to go to he salon every month to avoid the root look? what will this entail this look? Will it fry my hair? is there a way to do it myself? do you regret doing it? if I change my mind later and want to go back to natural will I go through a hellish process? give me some info please. Thanks



Who has naturally Medium blonde hair and has gone Platinum?

You won't want to go platinum.. an all over color will need serious upkeep. Try getting heavy hightlights and a painted all over color (which will add another highlight or lowlight, whichever you decide). Use a variety of shades for the highlights, and some lowlights. After about a month, get a shine glaze (not too expensive) done to help hide the roots (not what you buy in stores, get it at the salon).



Who has naturally Medium blonde hair and has gone Platinum?

john frieda hase a highliting enhancing conditioner and shampoo that work for those in betweet salon vivits use a color glave in platnum [also by him]

No comments:

Post a Comment