Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help with a good shampoo for blonde hair ???!!!?

please can someone tell me wich is the best shampoo for blonde hair ? i bleached my hair about 2 weeks ago and ive tryed quite a few shampoos for blonde hair but they just seem to make my hair yellow ? ive had to put another toner on it..thats the 3rd toner ive used since bleaching my hair but the toner colour washes out...i cant dye it at the moment as its quite dry...so any advice will be great thanx ! i used pantene exspressions for blonde and that made my hair yellow...then i used head candy for blonde thats purple and that has not worked.i got a mouse called "touch of silver" to take the yellow out my hair..but i do need a shampoo.?



also would i be able to just shampoo my hair and use the touch of silver mouse on it everyday ? and then just get a conditioning treatment once a week ? i did ask in another question about what colour to dye my hair.but i think im gonna just stick it out and grow it back to my natural colour..wich is med brown..thanx ppl xx



Help with a good shampoo for blonde hair ???!!!?

shampoo's mean for blonde hair is obviously going to add yellow, which is pretty stupid.



try a sunsilk brand for blondes, itll add volume and shine, with no fake yellow color.



Help with a good shampoo for blonde hair ???!!!?

My favorite for blonde hair is from the John Frieda Sheer Blonde collection. My boyfriend has blonde highlights and the shampoo did a really great job of bringing out the gold in it. You can find this at your local pharmacy. Good luck!



Help with a good shampoo for blonde hair ???!!!?

john frieda - sheer blonde



Help with a good shampoo for blonde hair ???!!!?

well i use head nd shoulders nd tht suits my hair the best



well u can also apply egg yolk on ur hair but remember before trying it first apply oil to ur hair otherwise the smell of yolk wont go easily



so better to hav a precaution , u can also wash ur hair thrugh beer it also helps a lot



try it nd tell me tht how much i waz rite

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you feel Pantene Blonde Expressions changed your hair color. I work for Pantene and would like to assure you that this product does not contain dye or deposit color onto hair so the product could not have changed your hair color. There are several factors that could contribute to a change in hair color. Some are sun exposure or chemically treated water in swimming pools. Hope this helps. Thx Dee.

    ReplyDelete