Monday, July 27, 2009

Whats the best blonde hair dye that wont fry my hair?

like give me some brands and the colors..



Links would be great too..



Im a natural dirty blonde but I went wrong when I was about 13 my first time dying my hair. I thought black would be sooo cute..



It turned out I hated it! My head was always hot and I jacked my hair up!! I havent dyed it much so besides spit ends my hair is healthy. My hair color now is like a gold with faded dark brown.



I just want my pretty blonde hair back!! :(



So if you know of any good hair dye brands and colors I would be so thankful..



Also i want to cut my hair soon..Last time i got bangs not side swept but also not straight across.



It was cute for a while but I want longer bangs so i can tuck them behind my ears. If you have any photo links of the cut I want I would appreciate it.



Whats the best blonde hair dye that wont fry my hair?

go get it bleached professionally



and get it done like this that is how my hair is did and its cuteee!



Whats the best blonde hair dye that wont fry my hair?

Blonde hair dye won't do ANYTHING. You need BLEACH, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment