Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blonde hair? - bleach or tint? ( Professional advice needed)?

I have an inch below the shoulder hair which has been attacked with colour over the last 3 years I started off pasteing on bleach to my roots myself then my friend use to apply bleach in foils on my roots and now i use tint 11n with a squirt of blonding cream with 30 vol and foil the roots. Is this the best way to colour my hair as I do want to stay blonde. its so thin now as has been ruined through bleaching. I have been clipping in blode hair extensions when i have modelling/promotion jobs as my hair is a state.Help if you can??



Blonde hair? - bleach or tint? ( Professional advice needed)?

ok, well first of all- why on earth are u bleaching ur roots!? if ur hair is light enough u should be able to get a lift just using 40 volume developer mixed with ur color, and u shouldn't just use any bleach either- bleach is not intended for coloring new growth unless- it's blondor (bleach that can be applied to scalp- made by wella hair products), u don't always have to bleach and color- u can use a bleach wash to lighten ur hair also- that's when u mix bleach with equal part of shampoo- together and work it through to lighten- it won't cause as much damage as just using plain bleach. u can also do a soap cap( used only to freshen up ur color) soap cap is the mixed color with shampoo and leave it on for about 10-20 minutes and rinse out. all these tips are just so u can be more informed on coloring ur hair- i don't however suggest u do this urself- go to a professional to get ur hair done- i've seen many cases of at home coloring experiments. hope this info helped u.



Blonde hair? - bleach or tint? ( Professional advice needed)?

You would be better off just having blonde highlights - sounds like you have damaged your hair.



Blonde hair? - bleach or tint? ( Professional advice needed)?

tint



Blonde hair? - bleach or tint? ( Professional advice needed)?

Get a nice wig and leave your hair alone!



that was kinda blunt, but in my professional opinion, you not only have damaged your hair, but your scalp. Keep messing with it and you will destroy the hair folicles and matrix of where your hair comes out and wind up bald!



Trust me, get wigs if your paycheck depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment