Thursday, July 30, 2009

Light Blonde Hair to Flame Red Hair?

I want to get that gorgeous, darker, flame red hair to match my green eyes! Can I get that "flame red" results directly from medium to light Blonde hair in one Single application??? If not, how can I go from light blonde to flame red?



Light Blonde Hair to Flame Red Hair?

oh you have to be careful. your hair will look orange if you dont do this right. you have to darken your hair to at least a medium brown first, then use dark red.



Light Blonde Hair to Flame Red Hair?

I would recommend going to a colorist unless you are one like me that changes your hair color frequently. I have been blonde, light brown, highlights, jet black and flaming red. Remember red it is the one color that fades very quickly so be prepared for frequent coloring and using a shampoo for red hair. The only thing I would worry about with light blonde hair (if it's natural) is that if the color is not a dark red that it may end up with a pinkish hue. If you decide to use store bought color go for the deepest red you can find since you hair is so light. Good luck and happy coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment