Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can I get my hair blonde in the hair salon??

My dad refuses to let me dye my hair at home so I am going to a hair salon. My hair is like 5 different shades of blonde right now and i want the stylist to give me straight up blonde hair but she is going to tell me she can only do highlights otherwise it will fry my hair. What can i ask for at the salon that will get me blonde hair?? Should i say just bleach it and at some blonde colour after?



How can I get my hair blonde in the hair salon??

Just have them do a really heavy weave. This will make your hair the blondest. Don't bleach the whole thing out. You won't have any dimension and it will grow out really bad. Have them do a really heavy bleach weave!



How can I get my hair blonde in the hair salon??

Any beautician should be able to bleach your hair. If the highlights are bleached in, though, further bleaching could severely damage some of your hair. In order to get it done, you will probably have sign a release of responsibility so that if your hair breaks off, or something, the beautician can't be held responsible/



How can I get my hair blonde in the hair salon??

All I can say about that situation is that if you want your hair blonde they will have to bleach it. No questions asked! But the question is will they leave it on long enough so that it can have that even effect? there are some salons that won't fry your hair and there are some that will. You just have to deal with the out come of your hair when the process is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment